- MY CHILDREN...such amazing people, our boys. I feel so very lucky that have both of them. It was a long road to get there...and while we do miss the ones who are not with us, we adore the two that are. Mama Loves you, boys.
- MY HUSBAND...he's a wonderful man...as Sarah McLachlan says..."you've seen me at my weakest, you take me as I am, and when I fall you offer me a softer place to land...you;re the one true thing I know I can believe" - for all of that, and more, I thank you...this Mama Loves you, hun.
- MY FAMILY...I have a great family, here and afar. I'm lucky t have great in-laws too!...this Mama Loves all of you.
- MY FRIENDS...I have always been blessed with an amazing group of friends. Some I have had since preschool, believe it or not! We have a great core group plus an amazing extended group. I am so lucky!...this Mama Loves all of you.
- MY HEALTH...Other than the occasional cold, I'm generally a pretty healthy girl. With all of the testing we endured when trying to grow our family, I did learn that I am really healthy...for that I am thankful.
- MY HOME...we are fortunate that we have a beautiful home with a beautiful yard in a beautiful neighbourhood with great neghbours. I feel very lucky about that!...this Mama Loves her home.
- MY JOB...I have a great job, a great boss, and great co-workers. The department I work in really is a "team" and we do good things for people. I am thankful for my job, my co-workers, and it makes me happy that we help people!
What are you thankful for?